While it is still a fact that property is still one of the best investments you can have, the difficulties of tenant selection and day-to-day management deter many prospective landlords. Even though it may not be obvious at first, property management is a full-time occupation (as many ex-landlords will tell you!).
How do you select tenants with confidence? What about rent collection, and inspecting the property on a regular basis? How do you set rentals to ensure a fair return and kepp the property cash-flowing. Who is responsible for routine maintenance? What are your obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act?
It’s hardly surprising that many people find the day-to-day management of their investment stressful, a worry they can do without, and give it up due to lack of time or a preference not to handle the financial transactions themselves. Whatever your reasons, there is one very simple solution - Bobergs Property Management.
By placing your property in the hands of our professionals, we will take on all the hassle and provide a total management service which will protect your investment, secure your return and free you from inspections and maintenance checks. Our full range of services is outlined here, and remember, we can tailor individual management plans to suit your particular property and the amount of involvement you wish to retain.
We offer a comprehensive rental property management service. This includes:
- Access to First National Landlord Insurance
- Priority letting
- Satisfactory testimonials from prospective tenants
- Regular inspections, 12 weekly minimum
- Written copy of inspection report
- Rent collection
- Monthly rent statements
- Rent checked every second day
- Water rates collected and paid
- Repairs and maintenance organised
- Arrangement and attendance of mediation and tribunal hearings
- Final inspections
- Bond collection and refunds
- Frequent roadside inspections
- Evictions and employment of debit collectors on your behalf if necessary.
Our Fee for service is 7.5% plus GST on all transactions. We have been involved in property management and letting for over 32 years from the same location, and regularly attend seminars to keep up to date with tenant legislation. We are investors too.
Contact Amanda Boberg